Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Light and Shadows

This weekends assignment was light and shadows, but the main focus is the shadows. The pictures I took were definitely  not my favorite photography pictures, but they are not the worst.

 I was just sitting in my room and I couldn't decide what I was going to do for light and shadows and I saw the shadow behind the radio.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/5.2
Focal Length: 18.6 mm
ISO Speed: 100
This is probably my favorite out of my shadow pictures, it is a salt block for the horses.
Shadow: 1/369
Aperture: f/8.5
Focal Length: 12.8 mm
ISO Speed: 50
This is a really bad one and not very good but it is feathers from a pillow of mine that are pink against a pink wall, but it had shadows.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment