Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Arboretum Field Trip!!!!

Last Friday we went to the arboretum for a field trip to get some  pictures. I took a lot of pictures, but narrowed it down to a few that I really like.
 I like this dandelion because of how sharp it is. I cropped this photo and then changed it to black and white.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 12.71 mm
ISO Speed: 160

 I like this photo because the flower is so bright and the picture is not straight on, it's from a different angle. I like how it's so blurry in the back that you can't tell what is back there.
Shutter: 1/50
Aperture: f/5.0
Focal Length: 40.2 mm
ISO Speed: 200
 This picture is my favorite out of all of them because I like that it looks sort of like glass with leaves stuck in it.
Shutter: 1/15
Aperture: f/5.0
Focal Length: 45.33 mm
ISO Speed: 200
 I like this picture because of how sharp it is and how you can see the "veins" in the leaves, it is also a different angle then we usually see.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 5 mm
ISO Speed: 80
 I like this picture also because the leaves are so sharp and you can see so much detail in them. I converted this picture to black and white and cropped some of it.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 5 mm
ISO Speed: 160
 I really like this picture because of the reflection of the trees and the water. I also changed the color to black and white.
Shutter: 1/125
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 18.75 mm
ISO Speed: 160

 I really like this picture, but I don't know why it just interests me.
Shutter: 1/6
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 10.07 mm
ISO Speed: 200
 I really like this spider picture because you can see him/her so clearly.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 5.71 mm
ISO Speed: 100

 I really like the shape of this plant and how the color is so bright and the background is so dull with brown leaves.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 16.39 mm
ISO Speed: 200

I really like how the water droplets are just on the tips of the leaves.
Shutter: 1/20
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 5 mm
ISO Speed: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment