Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring

Our during the week assignment was spring. We weren't aloud to change much in the picture like get rid of anything because we were supposed to do it like a photo journalist. I liked this assignment because i don't mind cropping pictures and turning them black and white but I'm not a huge person for editing, I like to take a picture and have it be that way, if its not good then try again a different day.
 Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO Speed: 100
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
Journalistic- Flowers and plants are blooming everywhere, animals are coming out of hibernation, and the days are getting longer.
 This is our Lilac bush, I took this picture with the camera sideways and I didn't turn it because I think it looks better this way.
Shutter: 1/500
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 50
journalistic- The Lilacs are coming out early and the leaves are green. People are mowing the grass and pulling weeds.

Shutter: 1/110
Aperture: f/4.7
Focal Length: 15.3 mm
ISO Speed: 100
journalistic- People have planted their flowers in the pots and planted their vegetables and fruits in the garden.

1 comment:

  1. I like them all, but the purple flower is my favorite, because it's a purple flower. :)

    ReplyDelete