Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Portraits and Self Portrait

For our last assignment we had to shoot portraits. We went camping on friday night and I took the children to the park, which made great pictures.
My grandma's birthday is coming up and her pontoon was a wreck. So for her birthday we re-carpeted it and power washed it so it looked much better. I was the photographer for the whole thing and the before and after pictures. Here is my dad and his girlfriend in action taking the sides off.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal length: 12 mm
ISO Speed: 200

Here is McKenna and Dante hitting each other with noodles. This one of my favorites because of their expressions even though it is kind of a dark picture.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 19.76 mm
ISO Speed: 500
This is my self portrait. It is me in my environment. i agree with the teacher portraits are better when your not concentrating on the camera so I had my cousin take my picture.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 8.71 mm
ISO Speed: 80
This is probably my favorite of all weekend because we were on the merry-go-round and I got a picture of her and she is clear, but the background is blurry so when you look at the picture you feel like you are spinning and I love her expression.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 5 mm
ISO Speed: 200

This is my niece Madilyn and her best friend (boyfriend) Kalan on our way to the park. I have a picture like this of them when they first started walking too. I think the will get married when they are older.
Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 5 mm
ISO Speed: 400

This is Kylee and Kattie playing at the park when we were camping. I like this picture because they are so into playing they aren't looking at me and have nice faces.
Shutter: 1/50
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal length: 15.08 mm
ISO Speed: 250

1 comment:

  1. Of all of these, Madeline's picture is by far my favorite-some action-great expression-you captured it all.

    ReplyDelete