Friday, April 20, 2012

Humane Society

Every Tuesday I go out to the Clark County Humane Society to volunteer cleaning up after dogs and walking them. I have a lot of fun doing it the dogs are amazing.
 This is Iris she is a husky that came in one night when I was out there, when she came she had a horrible eye and had to get it removed. Now it is healing and looks great. Now she also doesn't have the cone on her head which makes her a happier dog because she isn't running into everything.  I have been attached to her ever since she came in and she to me. Probably more me to her then her to me. I wish I could take her home but my parents won't let me and she is on hold for some other people, so I spoil her as much as I can before she gets her a new home. It probably isn't fair how much attention I give her and not the other dogs, but they get some.

This is the great paranese  named Tristan who was a stray but got adopted to a family in Minnesota.
And this is Tristan's partner Jessica, who went to the same home as him.

These are a couple puppies that got adopted out already. For some reason they get adopted out WAY faster then the big dogs, but I guess people can't pass up these faces.
I just love this picture because they look so innocent, but no puppy is innocent, they are little trouble makers.

2 comments: