Thursday, April 12, 2012

Detail

For last weekend's shooting assignment we had to shoot detail. We had extra time to shoot it because of the long Easter weekend. I really kind of liked this assignment, I thought it was fun.
 This picture is of a lock in my room. You can see the detail n the wire/metal where it twirls.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO Speed: 50
Focal Length: 6.2 mm

 This is a star light in my room. I changed this picture from color to black and white. Even though this picture had a lot of color in it I really like it in black and white. You can see the detail in the twirling of metal and the light inside the star.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 50

 This one is not one of the better photos its a little blurry and I didn't change it to black and white and these pictures I like better in black and white.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 50

 This is another one that I really like and again in black and white.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 50


Here is another clock one but in black and white, I really like all of these in black and white.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 50


2 comments:

  1. OMG! i used to have that clock!! .. i really like the black and white pics. they makes them look so crisper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and white versions the best here.

    ReplyDelete