Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Warmth

Warmth has many different meanings and is such a broad subject. My idea of warmth when we were assigned this was animals. My animals give me a  warm feeling so for warmth I took pictures of my animals.

 This horse isn't really mine, but its my horses brother. He is just like my horse because I take care of him so he is special and gives me that warm feeling. I kind of caught him a a great time when he was licking his lips.
Shutter:1/261
Aperture: f/4.7
Focal Length: 15.3 mm
ISO Speed: 50

This is my dog Jasmine. She is so goofy and just gives me that warm feeling also. She was going and searching through the woods. it also shows warmth in this picture because there is no snow on the ground.
Shutter: 1/101
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 100
This IS my horse and I get that warm feeling when ever I am around him.
Shutter: 1/369
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 50

and this is him again.
Shutter: 1/229
Aperture: f/4.7
Focal Length: 15.3 mm
ISO Speed: 50

1 comment: