Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ice

For this weekends assignment we were supposed to take pictures of ice. I did take picture of ice, but not the ice i wanted to shoot. I wanted to make it down to the river but we got soooo busy with it being my sisters last week home that I didn't get down there.
 This picture is in my driveway. I really like this picture because of the interesting shape of the ice. I converted this picture to black and white. The primary subject is the ice and the secondary subject the grass and the leaves.
Shutter: 1/149
Aperture: f/5.2
Focal Length: 18.6 mm
ISO Speed: 50

I like this picture because you can not really tell what it is. i do wish that you could see the ice closer up, but then if it was closer the picture wouldn't be as interesting so this is the only way it looks good.
The primary subject is the ice and the secondary is the rocks and that side.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/5.2
Focal length: 18.6 mm
ISO Speed: 100

This picture is of ice next to the road and the water coming out of it as it was melting was creating bubbles. I converted this picture to black and white because it made it look better and adjusted the rotation of it to make it look cooler. The primary subject is the ice and the secondary is the bubbles and the leaf.
Shutter: 1/110
Aperture: f/5.2
Focal Length: 18.6 mm
ISO Speed: 50

This picture is the same one as the one above it just at a different angle and closer up.
Shutter: 1/105
Aperture: f/5.2
Focal Length: 18.6 mm
ISO Speed: 50
This picture is ice in my front yard. I like it because the ice is not just one big patch and then a big patch of grass. It is different places and splits it up so there is not a lot of one thing in one spot.
Shutter: 1/621
Aperture: f/4.2
Focal Length: 12.8 mm
ISO Speed: 50

1 comment:

  1. i really like the second because of how smooth the ice looks against the ridged rocks and 4th picture because the bubbles look so neat coming out of the ice.

    ReplyDelete