Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Winter Nature

For this past weekend our assignment was winter nature.

I was at Bruce Mound this past weekend skiing trying to get some good picture and just decided to take one of my skis. I really like the bright colors against the white snow especially the pink.

Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal length: 9 mm
ISO Speed: 100



This picture is of the ice outside my door after my dad put cat litter on the ice so no one would get hurt. I really like how the litter is in focus in some parts and not in others.

Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 50


This picture is in the woods behind my house. I really like it because neither logs are right in the middle and between them you can see my dogs foot prints. I also like how under the one log you can see leaves and pine needles but there is still snow in the picture.
Shutter: 1/369
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal length: 6.2mm
ISO Speed: 50

For this picture i really like the snow on one side and the pine needles and leaves on the other. It really shows contrast between the two. I cropped out some of the things i didn't want in the picture and converted it to black and white.
Shutter: 1/65
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6.2 mm
ISO Speed: 100

1 comment:

  1. The bottom one is my favorite to be sure-just good contrast between a lot of the elements of art here.

    ReplyDelete