Friday, February 10, 2012

Skies

These are pictures from this past summer of skies. I love to take pictures of skies, clouds, and water. 




 I love going in the boat and not fishing just taking pictures of the sky. In this picture the primary subject is the clouds and the secondary picture is the lake and the fishing poles on the left side.

 In this picture the primary subject is the sun and the secondary subject is the lake. I really like this picture because of the reflection of the sun on the water.
 We were at Meed Lake camping and we were out fishing in the back creek and the sun started to go down. I really like this picture because of the sunset and the narrow way. I really like how the trees are dark and their reflection in the water. I do wish the camera would be a little more straight but the boat was moving so it was hard to keep it straight. The primary subject would be the sunset and the secondary the water and trees.

I really like this picture because of the dark clouds and the sun is just barely peeking through. This day it was raining off and on. This was sitting in the boat on Lake Arbutus. the primary subject would be the clouds and sun and the secondary would be the trees and lake.
I like this picture because of the orange in the clouds from the sunset and how you can see the waves rolling in the water. The primary subject would be the clouds and water and the secondary subject would be the trees in the background. 

1 comment:

  1. i love you look of the sky when the sun is rising or falling ... it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete